Hello everybody. So this blog is, if you didn't already know, a stardoll blog. In this blog you will find makeovers to be like celebrities or other things like seasons or even requests from users; basically, tutorials. I've seen many stardoll blogs and they're all brilliant so I decided to make one to not only help but also because I have always seen videos on YouTube of tutorials. Most of them I've seen are excellent, so I hope I'm that good! Well, that's basically it, I hope you enjoy my blog and don't stop reading yet!
Now, the last thing I have to say is that I am not an amazing writer so don't expect much. I'm not experienced or anything but I hope that doesn't change your views!
Not only am I a makeover blog but I'll also be blogging on what's hot and what isn't on stardoll! Thankyou for reading.
-Your writer
No comments:
Post a Comment